Wednesday 30 May 2012

snapping over the last few months..the come back post..


I’m back! It’s been a tough few months, I finally finished university last week and then took a long weekend to celebrate until I realised..WHAT am i going to do now? The world might be my oyster, but I am also a bit lost so I figured it’s time to start following up some ideas and dreams and just see what happens. After a gust of wind full of motivation hit me yesterday I had lots of new ideas for my blog...which I hope to get up and running in the next few weeks. Although I haven’t written a blog for a while, I have been snapping away with a few new things I’ve bought, seen and some pictures that have been taken. I have mainly posted them on instagram however I thought it was time to bring them onto the real thing... so here we go!




No comments:

Post a Comment