Thursday 7 February 2013

Some Browsing Beauties for SS13

If I had an enormous amount of cash at hand, and plenty of occasions to wear these little beauties then ASOS and Nelly.com would be in for a lot of business. A lot of torturing has occurred this week as I've sat and browsed at lots and lots of dresses. I think I've become sick of wooly jumpers and I'm so ready for SS13 fashion.. So here is a few of my favourite few dresses this week, the question is which one is going to be lucky and earn a spot in my wardrobe?? 
If ONLY one had the body for this - Sheer panels, white - think white vs sports luxe, ooo so on trend! (ASOS)

 Leather & Snakeskin, a very naughty option, who cares if leather was an AW12 trend? It says cold here all summer anyway.. (Nelly)
Canary Yellow - a big colour for this season, perfect for spring with boots or for your summer holiday. Love it! (Nelly)

 
This is such a good bargain from ASOS with such an interesting print and a gorgeous dress shape - with the right accessories, this could go far I think..

Yes I am definitely getting excited for summer  as here comes the festival dresses.. We have a tie dye one above and a knitted style one below.
(Both from ASOS)

 Monochrome, Geometric Prints, the 60s - you are SS13!
Ahh don't forget those metallics, again a huge trend this season, I love the gold leather look panel on the bottom of this dress. so fun!

I have a slight weakness for polka dots, and this dress makes spots sexy - I'd wear it with a big long necklace and some boots.

 
The print on this dress is different.. and again monochromes and a 60s shift - what is not to like? (ASOS)
White was massive for SS13, and with a pop of bright colour? This gorgeous little dress that can be dressed up or down for many occasions! (Nelly.com)

This dress is perhaps a little wintery considering my excitement for summer dresses, bare legs and festivals.. however with a big statement necklace and some dark lips, this dress won't look over the top  or tacky (which sequins can quite often do) but chic chic chic.. Well this is what I hope when it gets ordered and arrives!
 
Daisy xx

1 comment:

  1. Some seriously gorgeous picks! I'm definitely craving spring/summer too. I really want to ditch the coats and bring out the shorts! Think I need that tie-dye dress in my wardrobe for sure, perfect for festival season!

    Tasha xx
    http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete