Saturday 18 May 2013

matchy matchy

One of my favourite trends this season is the matching sets. Firstly they have such a vintage dress up vibe - I feel like my Grandma in her youth, when they would all dress up properly, when there was more pride, elegance and beauty to everyday dressing.

Secondly there is the more practical side to these matching sets. Say goodbye to the one night only dress and say hello to mixing and matching a top and a bottom for 3 new looks for your wardrobe. Wear your crop top with some high waisted jeans for the day; the skirt with your bikini for wandering to the beach; then the full coordinating outfit to make that fashion statement.
Here are few of my favourites - Banana leaf print, oh so Louis Vuitton yellow and white check, Hawaiian floral prints, snake print and nautical stripes.
Oh I just can't decide which print to buy!
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment