Thursday 23 February 2012

Asymmetrical skirt



At the weekend I went to a friend’s surprise 21stbirthday party at her house – we had heard the boys were turning up in their suits, so I thought it was fitting that I dressed up a little bit. I found this amazing skirt in Zara – I think the long back of it just gives a bit more of a dressed up feel. Plus I’ve fallen in love with all the asymmetrical dresses and skirts around at the moment. I teamed it with a rather old white crop top, gold accessories and orange lips; however I can’t wait to be able to wear it with sandals for the summer. What do you think?As for the surprise Birthday party – after stumbling through puddles and potholes in the dark and in heels we finally made it to our designated waiting station. When she walked in my friend was totally shocked! The whole evening was great (of what I can recall) and it was lovely to see some old faces again. Plenty of vodka, one too many jagerbombs and copious amounts of her mum’s legendary pie ensured that the evening was definitely one to remember...so good that I spent the next day sleeping off my food baby (and maybe my hangover!)












No comments:

Post a Comment