Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Virgin Post

My First Post:

Here are a few pictures to get started off with.
And keep updated for more Post's coming this way!


Metallic Skirt - Topshop
Heels - Topshop
Navy Silk Shirt - From Alice :)
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins



Off to meet my Mum and Dad in Manchester for some lunch and a spot of shopping. Kept myself warm with this fur hat - so cosy!
Leopard Print Skirt - Topshop
Cream Asymetric Top - Zara
Jacket - Topshop

I love this tweed coat, it was an early christmas present. On my recent trip to Paris I found this fur collar which fits perfectly with the coat.. Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these outfits! Especially the last one. In love with the coat, could I ask where it is from?

    Kira xx

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete