Monday 26 March 2012

Clean White


It is always all over the spring summer catwalks and I just love crisp clean white with a little bit of a tan (au natural of course....) and I think this dress is a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. It was my aunties wedding this weekend and if you’ve had the pleasure to meet my family then you will know that we don’t do celebrations lightly. We had dinner on the Friday evening in oxford and I, my little brother and my uncle decided it was only fitting to order a cheeky cocktail. We ended up sat in the hotel bar drinking till the early hours, not a very good idea the night before the big day, and it was a big day to say the least. I shall thrill you with some of the fantastic stories in a later post!!
Dress – Topshop
Shoes – Topshop
Belt - Primark











No comments:

Post a Comment