Thursday 1 March 2012

stripy leggings

Initially I was a little bit unsure about these leggings, as I worried that I may look like a burglar or worse, the boy in striped pyjamas. However, I am officially a fan. I bought them off eBay – shipped from Hong Kong with the label saying ‘one legging’, which my housemate found rather amusing!
I think they’re great for all the print leggings and jeans around this season and perfect for spring. When the sun was shining today in Leeds it brought out the summer mood in me, although it is still cold and wintery here, so delving into the floral jeans and t-shirt might be a step too far for the moment. Added to that, vertical stripes on your legs – you can’t complain with the slimming element of these leggings either!
Leggings – eBay
Top – River Island
Leather Jacket – Miss Selfridge






No comments:

Post a Comment